- participant:manage_registrationsGrants the ability to manage registrations of an user.
- user:infoGrants the access to public user information.
- organizer:viewGrants the ability to list tournament and see settings.
- organizer:adminGrants the ability to create tournament and edit settings.
- organizer:resultGrants the ability to edit information and referee results.
- organizer:participantGrants the ability to manage participants of a tournament.
- organizer:deleteGrants the ability to delete tournaments.
Scopes are parameters used to limit the rights of an access. Each time your application requests require an authorization, you must specify the scope(s) of the authorization. If you request no scope, you will just have requested an authorization to perform nothing.
The Toornament APIs currently support the following scopes: