- organizer:viewGrants the ability to list tournaments and see their settings.
- organizer:adminGrants the ability to create a tournament and edit its settings.
- organizer:resultGrants the ability to edit match information and referee results.
- organizer:participantGrants the ability to manage the participants of a tournament.
- organizer:registrationGrants the ability to manage the registrations of a tournament.
- organizer:permissionGrants the ability to manage the permissions of a tournament.
- organizer:deleteGrants the ability to delete tournaments.
- organizer:fileGrants the ability to upload and access to files.
- platform:adminGrants the ability to edit platform settings.
- platform:userGrants the ability to retrieve, create, edit and delete platform users.
- platform:teamGrants the ability to manage platform teams and team members.
Scopes are parameters used to limit the rights of a single access. Every time your application requests require an authorization, you must specify the scope(s) of the authorization. If you send a request without a scope, you will just have requested an authorization to perform nothing.
The Toornament API currently supports the following scopes: